Mikrotik Configuration

Safiullah Tariq safiullahtariq at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 07:10:03 EST 2018

Dear Spencer,

Thank you for your email.
Please bear with me, I am totally new to this.

This " const file = "configfile.cfg""  file, should I upload the file in
Vendor Config with the extension as ".cfg" ?
If I am mistaken, please guide me, as I am not able to understand where
should I upload this file.

Regarding the mikrotik, I can write my ROS commands and I just want the
genieacs to push it to the connected routers.

Again, please help

Regards,

Safiullah Tariq