presets priority and provisioning script

sisir tiwari sisir at vianet.com.np
Fri Dec 28 04:52:35 EST 2018

Hello members,

I have deployed  CPE's of two different vendor and I want to provision both
types with two different presets after the CPE sends first inform event.

How can I make first vendors CPE  triggers preset1 and second vendors
triggers preset 2 with both sending inform events.

I saw provisioning script written by DAN which is same like my scenario but
without fetching vlan and different tagging . As I am not so good in coding,
so please help me out with provisioning script for this scenario.

-PPPoE credentials,  vlan-id, service profile( eg, internet, iptv) are
stored in our subscriber management system(SMS). So the script should
fetched those values(pppoe credentials and vlan-id only) and set it
accordingly on CPE if the service profile value is "internet" only. If there
is both  service profile (i.e internet and iptv) then it should set
parameters ( different vlan-id for IPTV on different interfaces with bridge
mode enabled.) for both service in two different interfaces and add two TAG
as INTERNET-PROVISIONED and IPTV-PROVISIONED. If the service is "internet"
only then tag should be INTERNET-PROVISIONED only.

Best Regards,

SISIR TIWARI