presets priority and provisioning script

Dan Morphis dan at milkcarton.com
Fri Dec 28 12:28:45 EST 2018

You will need two presets,  one for each mfgr. In the events section, put 1
PERIODIC. In the precondition you put the vendor name/model/etc and then in
the configuration part you set the name of the provision script. As for the
code that needs to be written, you will need to contract with a software
developer because this is going to require custom code to pull the values
from your SMS.

-dan

[image: image.png]

[image: image.png]