Upgrade procedure from v1.0 to v1.1

Dan Morphis dan at milkcarton.com
Thu Feb 15 12:16:38 EST 2018

Because v1.1 is so different from v1.0 in how CPEs are provisioned we didn’t upgrade v1 to 1.1.

Instead I wrote all our provisioning scripts for 1.1 and we started with a clean db instance. Then we blocked out a 4 hour window where no new CPEs would brought online. And all CPEs that informed during that window were presumed to be already provisioned as so I ran a special provisioning script that set the tags we use to mark a CPE as provisioned. Make sense?

-dan