Virtual Parameters for Hosts object

Robert Drake rdrake-genieacs at ipsek.net
Wed Jan 24 20:09:08 EST 2018

I'd like to setup a virtual parameter for
Device.Hosts.Host/InternetGatewayDevice.LANDevice.1.Hosts.Host, but I'm
not sure if it's possible.  All the examples I've seen show the
parameters returning an xsd-string.  What datatype would be returned if
we're talking about a host?

The other problem I haven't really figured out yet is that some of my
devices use "MACAddress" for the MAC and some use "PhysAddress". So it
seems like it would need to translate not only the outer object but also
some of the parameters.