issue with certain devices not registering after reboot

Diego Garcia del Rio garci66 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 16:53:06 EST 2018

Thanks! If the spec calls for an empty message, I'll check back with the
manufacturer about this.

Disregard my second comment... Indeed, if the spec calls for this, then
GenieACS behavior is correct.

I'll look into more detail to see what's different for the device in theses
different behaviors.

Cheers,
Diego