Presets not executing

Grímur Daníelsson grimurd at snerpa.is
Fri Jun 8 11:58:09 EDT 2018

Hi

I've set up presets(one per type of device) to change some parameters
on a few different types of CPEs. The problem is that they only trigger
for around 30% of those cpes.

I've got ~330 devices and it has only triggered for around a ~130.
These devices are of different types and with different firmwares. Many
of the devices that wont work are of the same type with the same
firmware and configuration as those that do work. Theres nothing
obviously different between those that work and those that don't.

There are no errors in the cwmp error log though I do get the
occational "Preset hash mismatch" error but they don't seem to
correlate with when the devices inform and there's too few of them to
be triggered by informs.

When an inform comes from a device that should trigger the preset there
are no GetParameterValues or SetParameterValues and retry count is
always 0.

It's like the presets don't trigger at all.

I've got GenieACS 1.1.2 and the latest commit from GenieacsGUI

Preset example:
Name: Test Preset
Weight: 0
Channel: Empty