No devices show up

Spencer Lambert spence at isphelper.com
Fri Nov 16 21:58:21 EST 2018

You should browse to the CWMP port you have configure, seeing if it's available.

In a regular browser you'll get a 405 Method Not Allowed error.

This is a working ACS CWMP Server: http://acs.readynetsolutions.com/

Your CWMP port should be giving you the same 405 error if you indeed have it running.  If CWMP is running, then it's likely your TR-069 setup on the device.  If you don't get the 405 error, then you likely don't have GenieACS setup correctly yet.

Thanks,
Spence