Device wont attach without serial number

eric at aisling-technologies.com eric at aisling-technologies.com
Sat Nov 17 11:29:34 EST 2018

I have several devices that for whatever reason, do not report a serial
number.  When I attempt to connect these devices to my genieacs instance, it
is unsuccessful.  The same model devices from the same manufacturer that do
show serial numbers connect just fine.  Is there a way to tell genieacs to
ignore serial numbers if it cant see them and import the device anyhow?  I
am working with the vendor on the serial number issue, but not getting very
far and I need these devices to be visible.

Thank you.