How can i do to send the firmware to a range of 50 devices?

Tunde Oyeyemi toyeyemi at ipnxnigeria.net
Thu Oct 11 17:19:44 EDT 2018

Hi Alexander,

In addition to the suggestions, I think you must have a way of
identifying the 50 devices to do this. My preferred option will be to
use eternal API calls. Provisioning script as earlier mentioned may be
more easier though.

For external API call, i will implement it this way assuming you have on
the mac addresses for all the devices

1. Upload the firmware to ACS server.

2. Retrieve the device_id of all the 50 devices using the mac addresses,
assuming it is mac on
InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.1.WANIPConnection

curl -i
'http://<acs_ip>:7557/devices/?query={%7B%22InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.1.WANIPConnection.1.MACAddress%22%3A%22<device_wan1_mac>%22%7D}&projection=_id'

3. Convert the device_id to url-enconded and use the API to download the
firmware to the devices.

--
‘Tunde Oyeyemi