IDENTIFYING OFFLINE DEVICE

Tunde Oyeyemi toyeyemi at ipnxnigeria.net
Thu Oct 11 16:38:02 EDT 2018

@George Chelidze & @Spencer Lambert

Thanks for the suggestion and my apology for posting the issue twice. I
actually didnt see it listed on the mailing list, hence my second post.

Here is the logic i implemented and still testing:

I checked the _lastinform value and convert to unix datetime. I then get
the different between the time of API call (current time) and
_lastinform. If the different is more than my CPE periodic inform
interval(I use 10 minutes periodic inform interval on the CPEs), i infer
the CPE is offline and exit the API call. Otherwise, the CPE is online
and I execute the API call.

--
‘Tunde Oyeyemi