Provision not applied to cpe

Ebenezer eejukorlem at ipnxnigeria.net
Thu Apr 4 02:08:36 EDT 2019

Hello Dan,

Thank you for your response.

Also, thanks for the correction on refreshing WLANConnection instances.

"Where aren't you seeing the values at? In the CPE GUI, or GenieACS gui?"
I do not see the values in the CPE GUI. Only the SSID value on the "WLANCommection.2" instance is set on both the CPE GUI and the GenieACS gui. All other values are set on the GenieACS gui, but do not show up on the CPE gui.

Additional info: The CPE vendor supports setting values on the "WANPPPConnection.1" instance only. Using the script in question, the values on this instance are set on the GenieACS gui, but the values are not seen on the CPE GUI.

When I set the values using the GenieACS GUI alone(I.e no provision) it works and I see same values on the CPE gui.