Session Timeout server.keepAliveTimeout

Rickard Johansson rickard.johansson at equiinet.com
Wed Feb 20 13:57:47 EST 2019

Hi,

Whenever I try to refresh the entire parameter tree I get error Session
Timeout followed by Invalid Session. I tried
setting SESSION_TIMEOUT, CONNECTION_REQUEST_TIMEOUT,
and GET_PARAMETER_NAMES_DEPTH_THRESHOLD without success.

I came across this previous question
http://lists.genieacs.com/pipermail/users/2017-August/001648.html and
wanted to try to change http_server_timeout in nodejs as described here
https://github.com/nodejs/node/issues/13391
But I can't figure out where to add this configuration, or how to start
genieacs with the --keepAliveTimeout 20000 option?

Running ./genieacs-cwmp --keepAliveTimeout 20000 doesn't seem to do
anything.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Rick