Firmware upgrade provision "File extension check unacceptable"

Dan Morphis dan at milkcarton.com
Thu Feb 21 11:58:38 EST 2019

The second path parameter tells Genie how many instances with that filter
should exist in the data model. I.e., doing
declare("InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.*.WANConnectionDevice.1.WANPPPConnection.*.PortMapping.[]",
null, {path: 0}) would remove all port mapping entries for that path.

Having two path parameters for the "1 Firmware Upgrade Image" type seems
odd, but probably works because the value: Date.now() makes it so the last
one "wins."

-dan