Firmware upgrade provision "File extension check unacceptable"

Jackson Sparkle Jack at gamingkeyx.de
Thu Feb 21 05:40:25 EST 2019

I looked at the logs and can see that if I send the firmware through the
provision, the filename is "undefined".
In the meantime I found a workaround in the mailing list.

I changed in the provision:
declare("Downloads.[FileType:1 Firmware Upgrade Image]", {path: 1}, {path:
1});
declare("Downloads.[FileType:1 Firmware Upgrade Image]", {path: 1}, {path:
2});
now it works.
Is there a reason for that? What is the "path: 2" doing?

Run genieacs cwmp in debug mode and look at the log file in