Using GenieACS

Matthew Forbes m.forbes at kyrio.com
Thu Jan 17 14:41:00 EST 2019

We are using genieacs in our lab and we are having an issue.  When we send commands to the device and

it does not respond and the commands are put into a que on the ACS.  Upon reboot the commands are initiated on the device.  I know you can push changes to a device immediately, but I don't seem to be able to find a way to set that up.  The ACS and device are on an isolated network so there shouldn't be anything blocking the messages.  Also, if possible we would like to change channel settings on the device using CLI.  Is that possible and if so what command would we use?

Thank you very much, Matt