Forum

jmcnab at sirran.com jmcnab at sirran.com
Fri Jan 18 10:50:05 EST 2019

As someone who actively dislikes mailing lists I think this would be a positive move.

Have you considered just using the projects existing Github issues for this purpose? I’ve always been confused by the split between bug reports on github and everything else here, when many projects simply use GitHub for both. You need to inplement a bit of structure in terms of labels and issue templates but could this be a viable alternative and keep everything simple and in one obvious place?