Forum

jmcnab at sirran.com jmcnab at sirran.com
Sat Jan 19 02:46:50 EST 2019

I can see where you are coming from and a forum is certainly a positive change (imho mailing lists are a bit alien to a lot of devs these days).

Obviously this is your project and your free to manage it how you see fit, but I think part of the problem is that issues and PRs aren’t getting much attention besides the non-bug issues being closed. Hopefully that can begin to change.

Have you considered creating more documentation along the lines of a readthedocs site or something similar, to help reduce the amount of repeated questions from new users?