Forum

Dan Morphis dan at milkcarton.com
Sat Jan 19 17:34:02 EST 2019

There is a ton of documentation on the wiki. I’ve shared several scripts, enhanced the documentation, etc. When I have a problem and can’t figure out how to solve it from reading the docs on the wiki, I always circle back around and update the documentation when I figure out a solution.

In fact, almost every issue I see come up in either GH or the mailing list is from people not reading the docs for either genie, or the TR-069 (and related) docs.

-dan