[Support] Timezone set incorrectly on Genieacs

Việt Nguyễn Bá ngbv.bkhn at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 04:25:08 EDT 2019

Hi team,
Currently, I am having problems with timezone set incorrectly on Genieacs.
 For example, I added CPE at 14:54 (UTC + 7) (as picture below)=> timezone
of Viet Nam but Geniacs to show "First Inform" or "Last Inform" in UTC, is
not UTC + 7
Please guide me how to fix this problem. Thank you.
I also sent more information about the system:
*vietnb at vietnb-virtual-machine:~$ lsb_release -a*
*No LSB modules are available.*
*Distributor ID: Ubuntu*
*Release:        16.04*
*Codename:       xenial*
*vietnb at vietnb-virtual-machine:~$ date*
*Thứ tư, 13 Tháng ba năm 2019 15:22:21 +07*
*vietnb at vietnb-virtual-machine:~$ *

[image: image.png]