Object instance state out of sync between Genie and CPE

Manny Veloso manny.veloso at smartrg.com
Wed Feb 4 12:59:37 EST 2015

Actually, I was interested in how you¹re doing that. In the ACS we have
(CPH) there are still issues related to ³what settings to push down to a
device on a factory reset.² The product has evolved to just pushing down
WiFi, Port Forwards, and PPP, but those are configured on a per-provider
basisŠwith the caveat that if the settings in the ACS are old, the
settings on the device will be old. For PPP creds it¹s not a big deal
since those aren¹t user-changeable usually.

If anyone¹s used another ACS, it¹d be interesting to hear how they handle
the factory default case. You¹re right, there¹s no reason to push
everything.

--
Manny Veloso

Sr. Solutions Engineer