Object instance state out of sync between Genie and CPE

Manny Veloso manny.veloso at smartrg.com
Thu Feb 5 14:28:51 EST 2015

Hi Zaid,

With active notifications you can do it. Basically:

1. Set active notification on WiFi.SSID, channel, etc.
2. When the user changes any of the wifi settings in the local gui, the
device will inform with a value_change
3. If the inform header has any of the wifi settings in it, pull the set
of wifi parameters that are considered important from the device

The downside is that makes your model more complicated, because now your
model isn¹t really a representation of the device - some of it is desired
state, some of it is current device state.
--
Manny Veloso

Sr. Solutions Engineer
Smartrg.com