Uploading firmware or configuration files automatically.

Dr Josef Karthauser joe at truespeed.com
Fri Feb 13 11:04:44 EST 2015

On 13 Feb 2015, at 15:02, Dr Josef Karthauser <joe at truespeed.com> wrote:

> I have a base config file in the files/ section of the gui (base.cfg), and if I use the ‘Add firmware’ command interactively I can put the configuration file - what I can’t work out how to do is to have that deployed automatically.
>
> Can someone please point me in the right directory?

‘direction'.. not ‘directory'! :)

It’s seeming to me that I can do what I need via the REST API - but it looks like I would have to upload the configuration fragment first before adding a task to push it to the device. Is that right? Ideally I would like to make a REST request that included the configuration file in the request instead of uploading it first.

Joe