Smartrg 505n issue

Manny Veloso manny.veloso at smartrg.com
Tue Feb 17 12:29:40 EST 2015

Hi Jim,

Can you send a screen shot of the management server page
(management->management server->tr069 Client) in the 505?

Or, just copy the URL, paste it into a browser and see if your browser can
connect. You should get a “method not allowed” or something like that from
genie.

--
Manny Veloso

Sr. Solutions Engineer