Real-Time Stats Retrieval

Zaid Abdulla zaid at genieacs.com
Thu May 5 05:53:20 EDT 2016

On Mon, 2016-05-02 at 10:29 -0600, mark at montanasky.net wrote:
> I mean whatever parameters I specify.  In my case it would be
> Signal-to-Noise Ratio and Attenuation, but the specifics don't really
> matter.

Why don't you use presets to refresh those parameters periodically? To
answer your other question about refresh rate, 5 minutes rate should be
okay for a couple thousand devices. Best way to know for sure is to
actually test it: https://github.com/zaidka/genieacs/wiki/Measuring-Gen
ieACS-Performance

The tasks are getting queued probably because for some reason the ACS
cannot send a connection request to the device. If you're not seeing
authentication failed message, then you can use tcpdump or Wireshark to
find out why the connection request is failing.

> Can you please point me to the documentation for notifications?  I
> am unable to find any.

I believe he's referring to Dan's fork here: https://github.com/akcoder
/genieacs

--