Deploying GenieACS with Docker

Agustín Bertamoni abertamoni at stechs.com.ar
Mon May 23 13:05:34 EDT 2016

Leaving aside the philosophical discussion, another factor to consider are
the database engines, I think can be used with greater efficiency out of
the container and serves different daemons / processes (living in
containers) with different partitions, areas or tables according to engine
technology. Just an idea ..
Regards

STECHS - Ing. Agustin Bertamoni
Móvil: (+54911) 62183226
Skype: abertamoni-stechs
Av. Boyacá 372 Piso 4º Oficina 401 (C1406BHF)
Buenos Aires, Argentina