Http/Https cwmp listen

Johan Söderström johan.soderstrom at broadbandnetworks.ch
Tue Feb 6 05:20:50 EST 2018

Hello all,

I have successfully changed the GenieACS to listen in Https mode for the cwmp service.
I have a device in the system with ssl everything is fine.

My problem now is that all my device first connect to the ACS in http mode and after first connexion I change the firmware and it will turn to SSL.
But apparently the GenieACS server does not work in normal http mode now.

Is it possible to have both http and https working at the same time?

Regards,

Johan Söderström
Senior System Engineer

Broadband Networks AG, In der Luberzen 19, 8902 Urdorf, Switzerland
Broadband Networks SA, Rue du Liseron 7, 1006 Lausanne, Switzerland

Phone +41 79 379 57 11
johan.soderstrom at broadbandnetworks.ch<mailto:johan.soderstrom at broadbandnetworks.ch>
www.broadbandnetworks.ch<http://www.broadbandnetworks.ch/>

Jetzt anmelden<http://broadbandnetworks.ch/de/jetzt-anmelden-neue-bbn-tagesworkshops-im-maerz-2018/>: Neue BBN-Tagesworkshops im März 2018!