Presets not executing

Grímur Daníelsson grimurd at snerpa.is
Fri Jun 8 12:28:26 EDT 2018

I'm using v1.1.2 as stated in the original email.
The parameters exist in the object model of the CPEs. They are however
custom for these CPEs, they aren't part of the TR069 data model.
In case it makes a difference, the whole object isn't pulled when doing
a refresh of the device. It appears in the list but I have to refresh
it manually to see its child parameters. Do I perhaps have to refresh
the object before attempting to set a value inside it?
Regards, Grimur