Refreshing Parameter Values

Malto 4 andr0idmalto4 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 02:47:47 EDT 2018

Hello,

I'm having a problem refreshing values. I have a Preset which runs at every
2 PERIODIC Inform event to try and update some values of parameters. I know
that to update a specific value I can use the following code:

declare("InternetGatewayDevice.LANDevice.1.WLANConfiguration.*.SSID",
{value: now});

Using {value: 1} in the case that I always want the parameter to refresh
and {value: now} only if the value has changed (From what I understand).

But now if I want to refresh a whole Object Instance, when I use:

declare("InternetGatewayDevice.ManagementServer", {value: now});

it updates the data model but doesn't refresh the parameter values. The
only way I can update the object values is with the Refresh button that
appears next to the Parameter in the GUI.
Example: https://snag.gy/NB2Arn.jpg

Can anyone tell me how I can update all the ParameterNames AND
ParameterValues of a specific Object with Provisions?

Thank you and sorry if anything is poorly explained.
-James