unable to connect

eric at aisling-technologies.com eric at aisling-technologies.com
Wed Sep 5 12:21:33 EDT 2018

I do intend to move this to production at some point in the near future.  If you can point me to good documentation or give guidance on how to migrate my current setup to passenger, I would greatly appreciate it.  I actually have two instances running currently, v1.1 and v1.0.7.  My plan is to dump 1.0.7 and move everything to 1.1.

Thanks