Using GenieACS

Matthew Forbes m.forbes at kyrio.com
Thu Jan 17 16:39:00 EST 2019

Thank you for your response.  The client we are using has the URL for the ACS with the port number as well which is as you say, 7547.  If the port was blocked we would not be able to communicate at all, but we do connect on reboot of the client.  The client and server are physically on the same network so again the port doesn't appear to be blocked.  I am thinking there may be a way to make a connection request to the device so the device will connect rather than waiting for a reboot and then the commands will go through.
Thanks again, Matt