Using GenieACS

Oliver Kraitschy oliver at okraits.de
Thu Jan 17 17:17:34 EST 2019

Hi Matt,

just to make sure we are talking about the same things:

- when an inform happens, the client connects to the server - this is done
  periodically or as a result of a connection request
- when a connection request happens, the server connects to the client to
  instruct him to do an inform

If there is a firewall running on the CPE, a connection request is not
possible but an inform still is.

Greetings,
Oliver